Site Home> Clint Anderson Research in Psychological Science Award
Clint Anderson Research in Psychological Science Award
- Psychology Major at Providence College.
- A junior in good academic standing on schedule to graduate in May of the following year.
- The award recipient has the honor of giving the keynote research presentation at PCPC the Spring Semester of their senior year. Availability to give this talk is required for eligibility to receive the award.
The Winner Receives
- A summer stipend of $490.00/week for up to 8 weeks to be awarded as bi-weekly salary the summer between the Junior & Senior year.
- Funding up to $500.00 in supplies &/or equipment for the completion of the study.
- The Keynote address for PCPC the Spring Semester of Senior year.
- Recognition for your accomplishment as a part of the Commencement Awards Ceremony.
- Eligibility for summer housing.
- Complete the CARPS Award application. The application is entirely digital and hard-copies of the application will not be accepted.
- The deadline for Summer 2022 applications is by the end of the day April 15, 2022 (11:59 PM). Partial or late applications will not be considered.
- Applications will be reviewed by faculty members in the Department of Psychology. The winner will be announced within two weeks of the application deadline.
- Joint applications will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Contact Dr. Van Reet if you would like to submit a joint application. Awards are made to projects, not individuals, so the prize would be shared equally if a joint application was selected.